Welcome to Yew Tree Cottage
AA 'FRIENDLIEST B & B OF THE YEAR' AWARD
Yew Tree Cottage, a luxury B&B near Matlock, in the Peak District countryside, retains its original style and character with the discreet addition of all modern comforts; three delightful ensuite bedrooms including one super-king/twin, a king-size and one double all overlooking the pretty secluded garden and surrounding area.
Striking views, peace and tranquility, roaring log fires, tea in the garden or lazy drinks on the terrace and an award winning breakfast these are just some of the features which make Yew Tree Cottage a place guests return to time and again.
Tansley offers some splendid walking country in the Derbyshire Dales and is ideally situated for all the Peak District, Chatsworth House, Haddon Hall, The Heights of Abraham and The Cable Cars, Peak Rail, The National Tramway Museum, Blue John Cavern and a host of other outstanding attractions are all within easy reach.
Matlock town centre 1 mile • M1 Motorway 10 miles • East Midlands Airport 45 minutes • Manchester Airport 75 minutes • Birmingham Airport 75 minutes.
Yew Tree Cottage, The Knoll, Tansley, Matlock, Derbyshire, DE4 5FP
Our Facilities - all non-smoking
Yew Tree Cottage has three luxury Ensuite bedrooms including a flexible super-king/twin for 2 or 3 guests, one king-size and one double all overlooking the delightfully secluded garden and surrounding countryside.
- Memory foam pocket sprung mattresses
- Private off road parking
- All diets catered for and packed meals available
- Drying, laundry and ironing facilities by request
- Hairdryers, bathrobes and toiletries
- Luxury fully tiled walk in power showers and / or baths
- Three pubs all within walking distance serving a good range of meals.
- Homemade refreshments on arrival and most afternoons
- Complimentary WiFi , Radio alarms, TV, DVD & CD players in all rooms
- Welcome trays with a selection of cold and hot drinks including assorted teas, chocolate and filter coffee and home made biscuits
- Garden available for guests’ use; breakfast and refreshments available in the garden subject to the weather!